Along with a change to their transaction fees, Etsy has just announced that they will be offering a range of subscription packages designed to provide advanced features and tools to sellers worldwide.
The new packages will be available from July 16 - at this time there will be two different tiers to choose from: Standard and Plus. A plan called Premium is slated to arrive sometime in 2019.
The exact features are yet to be announced on all packages, however new features that will be available in the Etsy Plus package are:
- Custom web address: Create a custom domain name that points directly to your Etsy shop.
- Customisable options for your shop: new banner options and featured listing tools
- Discounts on custom packaging and promotional materials
- Email interested shoppers automatically if one of your items is back in stock
- More visibility on your popular listings
- Bonus listing and advertising credits
More information about the new Etsy subscription packages can be found here: