Craftybase helped us make sure we were accounting for everything in our prices, and helped us quickly test what would happen if we changed suppliers to upgrade some of our materials.Jeff Amrhein, Hand and Hide
Inventory + bookkeeping software for your handmade businesses.
Be better and smarter using our pricing, stock and reporting features.
- Craftybase uses your exact cost of materials and labor to generate pricing suggestions for every product you make. Use our software to be more confident with your pricing and ensure that you are making the profit margins you need to take your business to the next level.
Cost of Goods Sold (COGS)
- Track your complete manufacturing history so that you can see exactly how much it costs you to make your products.
- Each order is automatically assigned a material usage cost based on your complete inventory history: rather than wrangling excel spreadsheets and stressing over EOY counts, you'll be building up your COGS tally during the year as you make and sell.
Having a business that manufactures products with countless raw materials, Craftybase keeps us organized and helps us have a clear picture of the health of our business.Bri Ussery, The Good Hippie
Product & Order Management
- Our product and order management features allow you to see at-a-glance your true inventory levels - never be caught out with out of stock situations again!
- Our powerful inventory adjustments capabilities can handle any stock change including cancellations, damage and stock loss situations.
- Automatically import your orders and products from sales channels, and see detailed profit breakdowns for orders that include your material costs and incurred expenses.
Craftybase has helped track my customer orders, how much they cost and how much they cost me to make them, keeping me on top of my orders which is so important to my little business.Lorraine Purcell, Lorraine's Cakery
- Direct and indirect expenses can be tracked in Craftybase, using as many custom categories as you like.
- Purchases are associated with your materials, so that accurate up-to-the-minute unit pricing and inventory asset value is automatically calculated based on landed actual costs.
- Expenses can be associated with products or with orders, allowing you to see your exact profit margins for everything you sell.
Being able to categorize expenses and see where each project is costing me has helped me to understand my business and pinpoint areas of high value or expense.Kitty Waters, Oh Crumbs Bakery
Materials & Components
- Keep sortable, searchable lists of all your materials with photos - available online, whereever you are.
- Maintain full purchase histories and have Craftybase auto calculate your rolling average unit prices.
- Create recipes for commonly used combinations of materials, with associated recommended pricing guidance and detailed profit margin calculations.
- Track the hidden costs of making sub-assemblies using components.
Being able to easily add and subtract materials from my master inventory based on daily sales is invaluable in keeping organized & proactive. Managing inventory was a painful, manual, and inaccurate process before I discovered Craftybase.Kara, Kara's Vineyard Wedding
- Traditional, bookkeeper-friendly reports to provide you with the detail you need to be on top of your business: Profit and Loss, Expenditure & Revenue, Inventory Valuation, Schedule C (COGS).
- Popular product and high revenue customer reports gives you the visibility you need to make better decisions for your business.
- Instant profitability guidance feature allows you to see a full breakdown on any of your products or orders.
Craftybase, overall, has helped me streamline my inventory expenses, keep consistent unit costs and allowed me to see through the Reports section, my business grow each year.Shelby Crandell, The Soap Brewhouse
- Craftybase gives you powerful tools to ensure you are completely on top of your consignment stock.
- Create unlimited location records, transfer stock to locations and assign sales to consignees.
- Utilise our location revenue and expense reporting to get a "birds eye view" of your consignment locations.